So I did add to my stash again…I couldn’t help it. Really I couldn’t. I drove several hours to my favorite quilt shop in Walla Walla , WA and added to my stash….but on top of that I just had to buy the Anne of Green Gables fabric collection. Seriously. Both the Christmas and the regular collection. Clarissa and I both love that series and there is no way that I cannot make us both quilts from that series. We have read the books, watched the movies and listened to the audio book in my car. We are HUGE fans.
So there is my stash report…it’s gone rogue! I don’t know what to say! Cause I can’t say that I am sorry. LOL
But I will say that I can add to my completed quilts list. That’s a good thing. I actually had someone ask me this last week if I had any experience with quilting. LOL! I didn’t defend myself..I just laughed. seriously.
I also put together this little batik butterfly quilt. It was a kit gifted to me by a friend. I quilted it on the computer. sense a theme?
I get to add some finishes to my list this weekâ€¦YAHOO!!
Quilts I have made so far this year:
1.Neutral Love Wool Penny Project
2. Wool Confetti Project for T
3. Wool Penny Project ( big pink flower in the center)
4. Happy Little Trees
5. Christmas cookie exchange
6. Jelly Chain quilt
7. Kaffe Scrappy Ice Cream Quilt
8. Kaffe Magic carpet quilt
9. Kaffe hourglass quilt
10. Moda Be my Neighbor Quilt
11. Feather sample quilt for You Tube.
12. Embroidered Floral quilt
13. Resolutions quilt.
14. little wool Sampler
15. blue wool penny quilt
16. Tula pink Butterfly quilt
17. Coleâ€™s graduation Quilt. I need to take pictures. ( I am not real happy with it. But I made one)
18. Second Feather Sampler
19. Tumbler quilt made and quilted by me.
20. Rag quilt made by meâ€¦.Approved by Elvis.
21. blissful stars made by meâ€¦quilted by me.
22. pretty baby stars. made by me..quilted by me.
23. Long Time Gone made by me quilted by computer ( me)
24. Fabulous flowers Made and quilted by me.
25. Happy Scrappy Orphan block quilt. Made by me and quilted on computer.
26. Batik Butterflies made by me quilted on computer.
27. Wavy Days Tablerunner made & quilted by me.
Quilts that I have finished (These are mineâ€¦.I just trade services ect) :
1. Scrappy Square in a squares quilt. Quilted by me made by Annette
2. Sidelights, Pieced & quilted by me.
3. Bee-utiful quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
4. Block Swap Quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
5. Lion quilt. Pieced by JennT. & quilted by me.
6. Prairie Flower quilt pieced & quilted by me.
7. Fun Chicken quilt Pieced by Harmony, quilted by me.
8. Garden Cheater quilt. Pieced and quilted by me.
9. Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt Pieced by Noni quilted by me.
10. Bejeweled made by Annette quilted by me
11. White stars made and quilted by me.
12. Scrappy Squares with Tan background- made by Annette quilted by Computer
13. Soothing waters quilt. Made by Harmony quilted by Computer
14. Medallion Mystery quilt made by me quilted by computer
15. Circle 4 patches made by me quilted by computer
16. Purple Stars made by Karen quilted by me.
17. Gray T-blocks made by Annette quilted by computer & me. I am taking credit for standing by the machine all day.
18. Scrappy Crumb blocks made by Annette quilted by computer
19. Amy Butler Scrap quilt made by me-Quilted by Rob
20. Arctic Crystals made by Florence, quilted by me.
21. Rainbow ribbons made by Annette, quilted by computer
22. circle of geese, Made by myself and Laurie, quilted by Computer
23. Scrappy fun made by me, quilted by computer
24. Vintage Doilies made by Annette, quilted by me.
25. Window Pane. Modern travel bee of 2016. made and quilted by me.
26. Sparkle. Made and quilted by Me.
27. Quick Pillow panel quilt. Made and quilted by me.
28. Catch a Christmas Star made by Nellie quilted by me.
29. Yellow Paisleys Made by Annette. Quilted by Computer
30. Pumpkin MagicÂ made by Round Robin quilted by Me.