It’s a Garden Party Row Along – My Row
Hi Everybody! It’s my turn to share my row for the Row Along! First I want to say THANK YOU! to Marian, at Seams to be Sew
She organizes this event every year and it’s quite an undertaking. This is my first year participating. It’s been a fun experience. There are so many talented designers in the row along…it’s really worth checking out. Every year it as been a different theme. This year was It’s a Garden Party. I was pretty excited about that theme because there are so many ideas you can use for that.
I kept it sweet & simple. Plant is my Row. You can DOWNLOAD IT HERE——>Plant row along by Charisma
I turned my row into a bench pillow. I used a line by Maywood Studios called Sunlit Blooms.
When I designed my row I had many ideas swirling about what I should design. I love hand embroidery, modern patterns, gnomes, flowers, vines ect. But something that always comes up in my work is words, text, quotes, sayings, scriptures ect and the words Plant & Grow came to me and I just decided to keep it simple, sweet, and have fun.
The pattern for the row will be available for the next few weeks to download for the Row Along. But if you’d like the extended version that includes the instructions for the pillows and the extra directions for Grow:
You can find this pattern listed in my Etsy shop, HERE. It’s available as a digital download or a pattern that can be shipped as well. Grow can also be made with the blocks placed vertically and its works out perfectly.
I am also a sponsor of this Row Along. YAhoo! So you have a chance to win 3 of my patterns:
Carousel, Love Actually and Starry Eyed. International winners will receive digital downloads. The winners in the USA can choose to have the patterns shipped or receive digital downloads.
There are several prizes. Please read the rules and make sure you comment. :)
Do you EQ?
Electric Quilt is a sponsor of this row along. If you don’t have EQ8 and you have thought about designing your own quilts now is the time to get the program. You can get a 20% discount with this code: GARDENPARTY20
I use EQ to design 90% of my quilts.
Seams to Be Sew Rules and Guidelines For Giveaways:
Rules and guidelines are also listed on the Rafflecopter window of each blog’s giveaway entry on their featured days post. Please take the time to read them.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers/designers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor and blogger/designers themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways.
- Some giveaways can also be entered at Seams To Be Sew. You must have commented at the blog of the designer/blogger’s post to enter at Seams To Be Sew, Winners who win from entering at Seams To Be Sew will be checked for the comment. This does not mean that commenting at Seams To Be Sew will get you an entry, it doesn’t.
- When you enter a give away that asks you to answer the question asked on the entry form, you do need to fill in that box. No answer means your winning entry will be ignored and canceled.
- You are only allowed to enter once at each of the featured day sites. Giveaways are different at each site, thus you can enter those giveaways.
- I will start announcing winners on September 15, 2020, and finish announcing winners on October 15, 2020.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in all cases except for digital downloads and gift cards/certificates, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of Rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers/designers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
Here is a schedule for the Row Along:
Great row. And so cute, used as pillows. Thanks for joining and sharing.
Your pillows are great, and such a smart way to make use of a row! I think I might now do that with the row I designed.
This is a very good idea to make bench pillows. Thank you!
Such nice patterns and thanks to all the hard work and time that goes into organizing this row along.
Beautiful patterns! I love your work.
Love your patterns, I follow you on Instagram so get to see all of them.
I wish I had your brain! Everything you do is so creative and beautiful!
Love your patterns!
Oh but your pillows are fabulous. I love the fabrics you chose. Thanks for sharing today.
Love your row! Thank you!
I really like the idea of using a row for a pillow. Thanks for sharing.
Sweet and easy is sometimes the best way to go. Such a clever idea.
I really love this pattern! Looks like it makes a great bench pillow… and it will look great in any project it would be added to!
Love these pillows! Thank you.
beautiful patterns. Thanks for sharing
What a great bench pillow. Thank you so much.
Nice pillow, this would look great on my swing in my garden.
Great idea turning a block into a pillow! Thanks for sharing.
LOVE your row! Thank you very much!
Great pillows! Thanks for sharing.
This is a great one!
Great design! It looks good as a cushion. Thank you.
I love your PLANT row and it’s a great idea to turn it into a bench pillow! Very fun!
Elizabeth, Silverdale WA
Cute row. Thank you for the pattern. Will be great in the Garden Party quilt.
your pillows are very cute !. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
I live in the country so Plant and Grow is perfect.
Fits the theme perfectly. What I plant I hope grows :-)
Great additions to the garden. I love the other patterns you have designed!
Your pillows are lovely! Thanks for sharing.
A beautiful bench pillow and yes I can see it done vertically as a door or wall hanging. Thank you so much for the pattern. I love the patterns you have chosen for the winners. They really all each a winner and I would certainly be happy with any of them. Thank you for being a sponsor and to all the sponsors and designers in the row-along. As well, thanks to Marian for putting together such a great hop.
Thank you for the pattern. What a lovely idea for a pillow.
I think it would make a great row in between the complex patterns too. Your other designs are stunning. Thank you for this.
Love your pillows. Thanks for sharing.
What a great idea! I love how it turned out, and it makes me wish I had garden benches. Or a garden. LOL Thank you for the pattern, so I can at least make the pillow.
I love your bright happy quilt patterns! Thank you for the chance to win.
Great bench pillows. I might try to adapt them for some chairs.
Love your rows and they look so good as rectangular pillows.
Terrific idea to set you row into a cushion. Thanks for sharing your pattern.
Really cute pillow pattern. Thanks for the opportunity to win your patterns!
Love your cute pattern! Also love your giveaway patterns. Thanks!
What a great row! The idea to make it in to a bench pillow is perfect.
Such a great addition to the other rows!
Such pretty pillows! I like the simplicity.
I’ve needed a new bench pillow for months, so I know just what I’m planning to do with your pillow patterns. Can’t wait! Thank you so much.
I truly enjoy being invited into your creative world.