How are things? We are on the finish line. Next week is borders and finishing.
How fast was that?
Here’s a little information
- You can purchase the pattern here.
- I have a few kits available in my shop as well if you’d like a planned version.
- If you’d like to join the FB group to share progress photos and be a part of the community you can join that here.
- I will be posting twice a week. Tuesdays and Fridays. We will be making 1 row ( 5 blocks a week) and then we will have a week for borders and finishing.
- At the end of the SAL for the people with completed quilt tops I will do a drawing for a winner to get their quilt quilted with an Edge to Edge design on my computer. Or I will give a 75$ credit in my shop. Which ever you prefer. I may offer up random little prizes in the group as we go along as well.
- You can also share your progress on Instagram #charismascorner #affectionquilt
- Have fun!!
Here is a picture of my original Affection quilt:
Here is the button for the SAL:
We have had a terrible week. I am not really in a position to share the news that we have gotten but it’s life altering. I am thankful for sewing and quilting. It saves my brain. I need the distraction. The down time and the accomplishment ,,,when I feel like I haven’t gotten anything else done.
I hope you all are finding your own therapies as well. Quilting seems to be a good one.