We are 6 days away from starting the sew along! YAHOO!
I am so excited!
So a few details:
- All you need is the pattern. You can purchase that in my Etsy Shop here.
- You can use whatever fabrics that you would like. I used Pin drop Basics by Christopher Thompson for Riley Blake Designs. They are a nice new fabric and it goes great with the quilt.
3. Riley Blake has offered some prizes for participants. I will give more details during the Sew along as to how you can win them. I will also be giving away some patterns.:)
4. We are sewing one row a week. There are 8 rows in the quilt. But you can work at whatever pace you are comfortable. This is an easy quilt. Great for beginners and experts. :) It’s all about fun!
5. If you could share the Pin/button/ image on your social medias and blogs…I would appreciate that. I’d gain interest in the Sew Along. Tag me, friend me…and help me get a good group involved. The more the better for all of us.
6. If you could share your pictures with me on my medias or email them to me here …I will share them. I am going to be posting twice a week here and checking in…so we can all keep going.
7. If you all want a FB group I can open one of those as well. Just let me know and I will get one started for us.
8. Have fun, meet new friends and let’s sew!!
Stand OUT! Join the Fun!