How’s it going?
I am hoping at this point you’ve at least gathered fabrics and started cutting…getting some blocks sewn?
I shared a video that I found on YouTube in the FB group on how I sew curves. That is here.
- You can purchase the pattern here.
- I have a few kits available in my shop as well if you’d like a planned version.
- If you’d like to join the FB group to share progress photos and be a part of the community you can join that here.
- I will be posting twice a week. Tuesdays and Fridays. We will be making 1 row ( 5 blocks a week) and then we will have a week for borders and finishing.
- At the end of the SAL for the people with completed quilt tops I will do a drawing for a winner to get their quilt quilted with an Edge to Edge design on my computer. Or I will give a 75$ credit in my shop. Which ever you prefer. I may offer up random little prizes in the group as we go along as well.
- You can also share your progress on Instagram #charismascorner #affectionquilt
- Have fun!!
I have a few more blocks to share:
I am trying to take my blocks out around town and find interesting ways to photograph them….sometimes the wind doesn’t cooperate….but it’s the thought that counts….right?
The weekend is here and I know that’s a time when many of us get some sewing time. So let’s grab some snacks, some comfy leggings, wool socks, and a cup of tea and get to the sewing machine…..:) We will be sew happy that we did.
Please share some progress photos in the group. I think the best part of a class or a sew along is seeing the fabrics and colors ect that everyone else chooses. It’s inspiring and fun and it helps us all to keep going.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!