I am really late in getting this posted. I am really sorry. I think I am off on my days. And truth be told I have been paralyzed by the lack of election results. I have been keeping myself busy-distracted so I can not give into the stress of what I cannot control. I am letting go……let it goooooo….let it gooooo…
You know the song, right?
We are working on the 5th row of blocks and now is a good time to grab your scraps and just start sewing.
Here’s a little information
- You can purchase the pattern here.
- I have a few kits available in my shop as well if you’d like a planned version.
- If you’d like to join the FB group to share progress photos and be a part of the community you can join that here.
- I will be posting twice a week. Tuesdays and Fridays. We will be making 1 row ( 5 blocks a week) and then we will have a week for borders and finishing.
- At the end of the SAL for the people with completed quilt tops I will do a drawing for a winner to get their quilt quilted with an Edge to Edge design on my computer. Or I will give a 75$ credit in my shop. Which ever you prefer. I may offer up random little prizes in the group as we go along as well.
- You can also share your progress on Instagram #charismascorner #affectionquilt
- Have fun!!
Here is a picture of my original Affection quilt:
Here is the quote to focus on this week. I truly hope this is true. I try to be as authentic as possible.
Please join us…I love to see the blocks from everyone.
I hope you all have a wonderful night.