We are almost finished with week 3 of the Affection sew-a-long. YAY! That’s halfway through the blocks.
Here’s a little information
- You can purchase the pattern here.
- I have a few kits available in my shop as well if you’d like a planned version.
- If you’d like to join the FB group to share progress photos and be a part of the community you can join that here.
- I will be posting twice a week. Tuesdays and Fridays. We will be making 1 row ( 5 blocks a week) and then we will have a week for borders and finishing.
- At the end of the SAL for the people with completed quilt tops I will do a drawing for a winner to get their quilt quilted with an Edge to Edge design on my computer. Or I will give a 75$ credit in my shop. Which ever you prefer. I may offer up random little prizes in the group as we go along as well.
- You can also share your progress on Instagram #charismascorner #affectionquilt
- Have fun!!
Here is the original quilt that is colorful but still a little planned:
I wanted to create another version using scraps. I pulled scraps from a few of my Riley Blake projects and they are 2 different lines but they seemed to be pretty coordinated. Kind of crazy. I am losing my scrappy skills.
I really think I need to work on another one using low volume backgrounds and some scraps. But I will have to save that for another day.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!