It’s week 2! YAhoo! So we are working on the second row this week. That consists of 3 “O” blocks and 2 “X” blocks.
- You can purchase the pattern here.
- I have a few kits available in my shop as well if you’d like a planned version.
- If you’d like to join the FB group to share progress photos and be a part of the community you can join that here.
- I will be posting twice a week. Tuesdays and Fridays. We will be making 1 row ( 5 blocks a week) and then we will have a week for borders and finishing.
- At the end of the SAL for the people with completed quilt tops I will do a drawing for a winner to get their quilt quilted with an Edge to Edge design on my computer. Or I will give a 75$ credit in my shop. Which ever you prefer. I may offer up random little prizes in the group as we go along as well.
- You can also share your progress on Instagram #charismascorner #affectionquilt
- Have fun!!
I shared a video that I found on YouTube in the FB group on how I sew curves. That is here.
Here are a few more of my scrappy blocks:
I wanted to share a quote about affection:
I hope you all have a wonderful week. Join us in the FB and share some photos. It’s a great way to share and be inspired.