Well I thought today would be a great day to put up my updated UFO list…since I got something completed on the list. *Wink*Wink*
The last time I posted was in April:
1. Quilt tops that just need to be quilted. I have 4 bins of unquilted quilt tops right now. ***I have been working on these lately****
2. 9 patch quilt & Granny squares quilt. Granny quilt done..the last 9 patch quilt is being worked on right now. *These are finished**
3. My crazy quilt..I am not sure that this will get accomplished this year because it requires a lot of hand work.
4. My Felted Women wall hanging ( again all hand work) *** I put the last two rows on and I have been working on this diligently**
my Crab Apple Hill ~Over the woods~ ****YAY! This is complete..it gets to go in the to be quilted bin*****
6. Dear Jane ***I have been working on this as well…I have 50 something blocks complete******
7. My colorful trees. I started these cool trees a few years ago that use a specific fabric. I really need to get these done.
8. I also have various embroidery projects that I started 10 years ago~ they are completely not anything in my style now but I just can’t let anything go…so I will have to work on them as well.
9. My Autumn wool BOM. I have only one block finished.
10. I have blocks from some exchanges I did this year. They are all the same blocks..but two completely different feeling quilts. SO I think I will need to add to both sets and make two different quilts. *****I only have one of these left to make into a quilt. I also received another set of blocks in March*****
So the New list is :
1. Quilting Quilt tops
2. Crazy quilt
3. Felted Women
4. Dear Jane
5. Colorful trees
6. Embroidery projects I started years ago
7. Autumn Wool Block of the month
8. Block Exchange quilts
EIGHT projects left on the list..which is pretty good! Considering I will get to knock another one out soon!
It’s really only 7 projects because the reality is…I will probably always have # 1 to deal with.:)
Are any of you working on UFO’s…have you taken stock? You should it really helps!