The last time I posted this is what was on the list:
Here is the last one I found:
1. Unquilted quilt tops – This is never ending…..I just don’t quilt my own in a timely manner. When I have down time I like piecing..it breaks up the monotony of “work”
2. crazy quilt- **this will require hand work…..and that always takes me longer.
3. Dear Jane *making progress on this*…I was making progress on this…Now I am stalled.
4. colorful trees- I may ditch this project because it may never come together.
5.Embroidery projects I started years ago. I am not in love with these projects…but like I said..I want to finish everything I start. ** I am actually making progress on these and hideous as they are.
6. Autumn wool BOM- I have done nothing with this project
7. Perkiomen Daydreams- Blocks are finished…I just need to put it together. They have been finished for like 2 years…I am going to make this a priority.
8. Whack-a-Doodle Lane- All of my houses & trees are done…all 365. I just need to sew a few of the bog blocks and set them. This will take awhile.
9. Beth’s Birdie Love Quilt
10. Bird Dance
11. Quote Quilt
12. Wool Penny Projects
13. Rainbow Garden
14. Wild & Goosey #2
15. Disappearing 4 patch.
16. paper pieced stars…I started from scraps and never finished.
17. Bliss stars
All of those are started and in progress. Sad as that is. 🙂 I need to get a few finished so I can feel good about starting different projects.
Some things I want to start:
- Farmers wife
- pineapple quit
- spider web quilt
- majestic mountains with an inspirational panel
It’s just crazy how many projects I have in progress and how I dream of new projects on a regular basis.
But I tend to make some progress when I write them down and tackle them. Even in the last few weeks I have finished quite a few on my cutting table just because it was getting over whelming thinking about them. Once my cutting table gets crowded …I actually get some finished because it seems crazy to put them in a storage container…I can easily for get about them. So I am making myself finish a few. One of them actually only took me an hour to finish…it had literally been on the cutting table for 8 months (or more) and I just had to invest one hour of time? It’s crazy how I neglect things like that…..I am famous for getting to borders..and then putting a project down…I hate borders.
Where do you get hung up?
I will have to share some pics of some latest finished quilt tops…..I will do that soon. I hope you all go into the new year with a resolve to finish the old ….& start new projects. 🙂 It feels good.