It’s been awhile since I posted my last UFO list:
As you can see there are still several projects on the list and that was posted 9 months ago. There were things I forgot to add to that list…denial is a great thing.
But the last few weeks I have been sorting through my bins to organize and start tackling some of my UFO’s. I seem to go through this every year because I get overwhelmed by all of my bins….and I want to go through and finish some things. The sad part is that many of the projects are in the finishing stages. I just get hung up on borders or settings ect. I will have all of the hard work done and feel the need to move on. haha!
- Quilt tops. This is never ending. But honestly I have less than I have ever had before.
- Whack-a-Doodle Lane. All of my houses and trees are done ( 400 of them) I just need to put everything together.
- Crazy quilt
- Dear Jane. I seem to lose steam quickly on this whenever I start it.
- Autumn quilt. I am actually making progress on this.
- Embroidery projects. I have several. The embroidery is all done I just need to put them into quilts. I don’t even want to say how many I have finished.
- Perkiomen Day Dreams. I am in the process of finishing the second set of blocks and then I will have enough blocks made for 2 of these quilts. craziness!
- Bible sampler quilt
- Bird Dance ( I think I am halfway done with the birds)
- Wool penny samplers
- Rainbow garden ( blocks are finished. I am going to put this together really soon)
- Wild & Goosey quilt
- Crab Apple Hill Halloween quilt
- Colonial quilt
- Buttermilk Basin 2015 BOM all of my blocks are finished. This is a small project that should be quick to put together.
- Lotus blossom blocks
- Garden Whimsy quilt
- Splendid Sampler ( I am more than halfway finished…..I kept up so well until about this time last year…*eyeroll*)
- Scrappy Batik quilt
- Just to make it an even number…..I am adding a number 20 for something I probably forgot. LOL ( or have hidden)
I have so many UFO’s!! It’s amazing how these things pile up! Hopefully, I can make some progress on this. I have so many kits and projects to start in my studio as well….I am trying to use my stash and make what I have…because it’s so easy for me to buy stuff when I don’t have enough time in my days to finish what I have. So I am really going to focus on that.
SO I will see how many I can mark off of this list by the end of the year. 🙂