So I found this is the last time i looked at my UFO List on this post HERE.
1. Unquilted quilt tops – This is never ending…..I just don’t quilt my own in a timely manner. When I have down time I like piecing..it breaks up the monotony of “work”
2. crazy quilt- **this will require hand work…..and that always takes me longer.
3. Dear Jane *making progress on this*…I was making progress on this…Now I am stalled.
4. colorful trees- I may ditch this project because it may never come together.
5.Embroidery projects I started years ago. I am not in love with these projects…but like I said..I want to finish everything I start. I actually have finished all of the hand embroidery. Now I just have to finish getting them quilted. SO I get to put this is category 1.
6. Autumn wool BOM- I have done nothing with this project* I have actually put a fe blocks together.
7. Perkiomen Daydreams- Blocks are finished…I just need to put it together. They have been finished for like 2 years…I am going to make this a priority.** so this one I decided to pull out a few weeks ago and I had enough strips cut for anotehr set of blocks. So Yes..I started another one. I figured it would be just as easy to sew 2 tops together at teh same time rather than 1. So I woudl say I am about halfway through my second set of blocks.
8. Whack-a-Doodle Lane- All of my houses & trees are done…all 365. I just need to sew a few of the bog blocks and set them. This will take awhile.
9. Beth’s Birdie Love Quilt ** Finished
10. Bird Dance
11. Quote Quilt** Finished
12. Wool Penny Projects ** I think I have one left? Maybe 2
13. Rainbow Garden*8 I have all of my blocks finished now. I just have to put it together.
14. Wild & Goosey #2 * I decided to make more blocks and do a different setting So I am actually close to being able to put this together as well.
15. Disappearing 4 patch.** Finished
16. paper pieced stars…I started from scraps and never finished.** Blocks are finished. I just haven’t done anything with them. There are only 4 of them. So I didn’t know what I would do with them. Maybe stick them in a scrap quilt.
17. Bliss stars** I finished the blocks than decided I wasn’t sure how I wanted to set it.
All of those are started and in progress. Sad as that is. 🙂 I need to get a few finished so I can feel good about starting different projects.
Some things I want to start:
- Farmers wife
- pineapple quit
- spider web quilt
- majestic mountains with an inspirational panel
I have started none of these….because I start other things. LOL
So Here is my new list:
- Unquilted quilt tops
- Crazy quilt
- Dear Jane
- Colorful trees
- Autumn Wool quilt
- Perkiomen Day dreams ( 2)
- Whack-A -Doodle Lane
- Bird Dance
- Wool Penny Projects
- Tula Butterfly Quilt- Blocks are all done
- Rainbow Garden
- Wild & Goosey 2
- Bliss Stars
- Christmas Quilt by Lori Holt
- Splendid Sampler
- Bertie’s Year
- Scrappy stars ( trade quilt)
- Young Man’s fancy scrap blocks
- Heart quilt
- project 365
Ok That’s 20 UFO’s I am insane!!
I think that’s enough REALITY for me to face right now. I need to get some work done.