OK so it’s Sunday. YAY!
I had a few more finishes this week . YAY! I am taking advantage of this time because I know there will be several times when I don’t get to count anything. HEHE.
This is a stack of quilt tops that I got in the mail for a trade. 🙂 So I am counting yardage for backs that I pieced from my stash & bindings that I cut. I added a few borders to some….:) I also have one more that I want to add to…but didn’t get a chance…..so that will be something for next week.
Fabric Yardage: 19.5 + 12.5= 32.5 (again…I wish I could say there is a dent? I wonder how many yards I have to use to feel that way?)
Personal finishes for 2014:
1. Scrappy Squares Flimsy & Now it’s quilted! YAY! (posted earlier today)
2. Amy Scraps (quilted)
3. Scrappy 500 HST (quilted)
4. Soothing Gray quilt ( quilted)
5. Modern Monkey Baby (quilted)
Scrappy Trade Quilts Finished:
1. Harmony’s Soothing water quilt (Quilted)
2. Plaid Bouquet (quilted) Made by Annette