Joni sent this quilt….err Table linen.
She described at a vinyl & mesh before she sent it…I was a little worried …but told her to send it anyway and I would see what I could do. So when we sandwiched it we used 4 layers of fabric. The bottom, batting, another layer of cotton and then the table linen on top of that. It needed to be stabilized and and for there to be something underneath the see through mesh of the linen.
I didn’t really know what I was going to do when I loaded it because I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to actually quilt it…but everything worked out just fine. It’s beautiful! I love the traditional colors and feel of the quilt. I love that it’s actually more stable and will last a lot longer it’s its new form than it would have on it’s own.