I can’t say that I have used much of my stash ….but again I am completing some of my UFO’s..which feels really good. I am not sure why I feel this need to complete them….it’s like I just have this need not to have anything hanging over me….or like I need to make use of every minute of quilting time that I have…I don’t know. But either way it feels nice to complete these.
I forgot to share my Side lights projects that I promised to share a few weeks ago. So here it is.
This is a perfect pattern to showcase that panel that you fell in love with and have no idea how to use….:)
I made this for my friend Carla…for her birthday. Purple is her favorite color and as soon as I saw this fabric line and that panel I knew I should make it for her. She loves quilts…and my work. She teases that she has a fabric addiction and she doesn’t even sew. haha! It was nice to finish but also to gift her something special for her birthday.
I also completed this chicken quilt. I had a panel of these fun, bright colored chickens..but I just didn’t know what to do with it. So I sent it to my Friend, Harmony. she put fun borders around them and made a small quilt. I added the red border and quilted the double bubble design on them…because they look like eggs. 🙂 it was an easy finish that didn’t take long. I don’t know why I let those small projects sit? can someone tell me why>?
I do get to add a little bit of yardage…I made a simple quilt to put on the longarm to make some youtube videos for my youtube channel. So I will add 3 yards.
Yards used to date: 36
Quilts I have made so far this year:
- Neutral Love Wool Penny Project
- Wool Confetti Project for T
- Wool Penny Project ( big pink flower in the center)
- Happy Little Trees
- Christmas cookie exchange
- Jelly Chain quilt
- Kaffe Scrappy Ice Cream Quilt
- Kaffe Magic carpet quilt
- Kaffe hourglass quilt
- Moda Be my Neighbor Quilt ( I forgot to add this last week)
- Feather sample quilt for You Tube.
Quilts that I have finished:
- Scrappy Square in a squares quilt. Quilted by me made by Annette
- Sidelights, Pieced & quilted by me.
- Bee-utiful quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
- Block Swap Quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
- Lion quilt. Pieced by JennT. & quilted by me.
- Prairie Flower quilt pieced & quilted by me.
- Fun Chicken quilt Pieced by Harmony, quilted by me.
I will share some more projects next week! YAYA!!