So I get to post another finished quilt. I have been making great progress. It’s for a couple of reasons. But mostly because I tend to sew regularly but I get to a certain point in the process and then a project sits and waits….many times it sits when it only has a few steps left to be done. I am not sure why……but I think it’s because I have quilter’s ADD. I am always thinking about the next 5 projects while working on the current one.
I did buy some fabric this week…..I am not sure how much yardage….I will have to check on that. But There are some Japanese florals that I really love and I found a website that sells them and I got sucked in by temptation.
I have been hitting my scraps pretty hard and I have made several quilts from them….some are still in progress.
But a friend of mine gave me her scraps from a rag quilt she made for her son. Some of the blocks were sewn..most weren’t. So I made another rag quilt from them. They are denim and flannel.
A few weeks ago we went to the Oregon coast and I spent the car ride up snipping and snipping the quilt…and then I washed and dried it in the rental house. LOL I had to empty the lint trap 5 times while it was drying..WOWZA!! crazy!
But it turned out great!
As you can See Elvis really loves it. Elvis has changed a ton since he was a puppy. He used to be black and gray ..but now he has grown into a fawn color with black tips on he hair…and the cute little mask on his face. His coat is finally coming and he is starting to look like a pom.
Quilts I have made so far this year:
1.Neutral Love Wool Penny Project
2. Wool Confetti Project for T
3. Wool Penny Project ( big pink flower in the center)
4. Happy Little Trees
5. Christmas cookie exchange
6. Jelly Chain quilt
7. Kaffe Scrappy Ice Cream Quilt
8. Kaffe Magic carpet quilt
9. Kaffe hourglass quilt
10. Moda Be my Neighbor Quilt
11. Feather sample quilt for You Tube.
12. Embroidered Floral quilt
13. Resolutions quilt.
14. little wool Sampler
15. blue wool penny quilt
16. Tula pink Butterfly quilt
17. Cole’s graduation Quilt. I need to take pictures. ( I am not real happy with it. But I made one)
18. Second Feather Sampler
19. Tumbler quilt made and quilted by me.
20. Rag quilt made by me….Approved by Elvis.
Quilts that I have finished (These are mine….I just trade services ect) :
1. Scrappy Square in a squares quilt. Quilted by me made by Annette
2. Sidelights, Pieced & quilted by me.
3. Bee-utiful quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
4. Block Swap Quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
5. Lion quilt. Pieced by JennT. & quilted by me.
6. Prairie Flower quilt pieced & quilted by me.
7. Fun Chicken quilt Pieced by Harmony, quilted by me.
8. Garden Cheater quilt. Pieced and quilted by me.
9. Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt Pieced by Noni quilted by me.
10. Bejeweled made by Annette quilted by me
11. White stars made and quilted by me.
12. Scrappy Squares with Tan background- made by Annette quilted by Computer
13. Soothing waters quilt. Made by Harmony quilted by Computer
14. Medallion Mystery quilt made by me quilted by computer
15. Circle 4 patches made by me quilted by computer
16. Purple Stars made by Karen quilted by me.
17. Gray T-blocks made by Annette quilted by computer & me. I am taking credit for standing by the machine all day.
18. Scrappy Crumb blocks made by Annette quilted by computer
19. Amy Butler Scrap quilt made by me-Quilted by Rob
20. Arctic Crystals made by Florence, quilted by me.
21. Rainbow ribbons made by Annette, quilted by computer
22. circle of geese, Made by myself and Laurie, quilted by Computer
23. Scrappy fun made by me, quilted by computer
24. Vintage Doilies made by Annette, quilted by me.
25. Window Pane. Modern travel bee of 2016. made and quilted by me.
26. Sparkle. Made and quilted by Me.
27. Quick Pillow panel quilt. Made and quilted by me.
28. Catch a Christmas Star made by Nellie quilted by me.