So I get to add yardage for this week YAY!!
Yards used to date: 47+20 =67 yards used
I was able to add 20 yards this week because I pieced several backings for quilts that we are using to practice our edge to edge designs on the Statler. 🙂 I will be showing some more of those next week as well. I realize I wouldn’t be getting as much done if not for the practice computer quilting….seems a bit unfair….but I have to say that I am super excited not to have so many full bins of quilt tops….that seemed a bit overwhelming all of those years. 🙂
I made this quilt top years ago and I didn’t have the correct measurements of the block pieces..so many of the points were cut off and it drove me nuts so I never finished it. I decided to just finish it up and be done with it.
here’s the back:
Quilts I have made so far this year:
- Neutral Love Wool Penny Project
- Wool Confetti Project for T
- Wool Penny Project ( big pink flower in the center)
- Happy Little Trees
- Christmas cookie exchange
- Jelly Chain quilt
- Kaffe Scrappy Ice Cream Quilt
- Kaffe Magic carpet quilt
- Kaffe hourglass quilt
- Moda Be my Neighbor Quilt
- Feather sample quilt for You Tube. (Will get pics posted of this)
- Embroidered Floral quilt
Quilts that I have finished:
- Scrappy Square in a squares quilt. Quilted by me made by Annette
- Sidelights, Pieced & quilted by me.
- Bee-utiful quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
- Block Swap Quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
- Lion quilt. Pieced by JennT. & quilted by me.
- Prairie Flower quilt pieced & quilted by me.
- Fun Chicken quilt Pieced by Harmony, quilted by me.
- Garden Cheater quilt. Pieced and quilted by me.
- Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt Pieced by Noni quilted by me.
- Bejeweled made by Annette quilted by me
- White stars made and quilted by me.
- Scrappy Squares with Tan background- made by Annette quilted by Computer
- Soothing waters quilt. Made by Harmony quilted by Computer
- Medallion Mystery quilt made by me quilted by computer
- Circle 4 patches made by me quilted by computer