Ok so it’s been awhile since I posted a report because I was behind in posting lots of things. 🙂 I have had to order more of my Kona staples because I use white and gray so often. So I have ordered a bolt of each of those.
but I don’t count those because it’s just a never ending sink hole when it comes to those 2 fabrics…they must be my faves. However, I will say that I didn’t just order them right away..I decided to use some of my other stash for a few things before running to my “go-to” choices. Trying to challenge myself and use stash. go me!
So according to the following 2 lists I have completed 45 quilts this year. CRAZY!! I am right on track to finish 100 projects this year. Which is just nuts ( again) the last time I tracked I finished right at 100…..so it was kind of another goal for this year. Only because I know how many quilt tops I have that are not yet quilted and I could make the 100 mark. If not for teh computer I could not get them all finished. Honestly, I am starting to put more and more of my own on the computer because it’s simple , easy and then I don’t have them looming…..:)
I like a quick turn around sometimes.
Anyway…..I want to get back in teh groove of posting these stash & progress reports. 🙂
Quilts I have made so far this year:
1.Neutral Love Wool Penny Project
2. Wool Confetti Project for T
3. Wool Penny Project ( big pink flower in the center)
4. Happy Little Trees
5. Christmas cookie exchange
6. Jelly Chain quilt
7. Kaffe Scrappy Ice Cream Quilt
8. Kaffe Magic carpet quilt
9. Kaffe hourglass quilt
10. Moda Be my Neighbor Quilt
11. Feather sample quilt for You Tube.
12. Embroidered Floral quilt
13. Resolutions quilt. 🙂
14. little wool Sampler
15. blue wool penny quilt
16. Tula pink Butterfly quilt
17. Cole’s graduation Quilt. I need to take pictures. ( I am not real happy with it. But I made one)
18. Second Feather Sampler
Quilts that I have finished:
1. Scrappy Square in a squares quilt. Quilted by me made by Annette
2. Sidelights, Pieced & quilted by me.
3. Bee-utiful quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
4. Block Swap Quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
5. Lion quilt. Pieced by JennT. & quilted by me.
6. Prairie Flower quilt pieced & quilted by me.
7. Fun Chicken quilt Pieced by Harmony, quilted by me.
8. Garden Cheater quilt. Pieced and quilted by me.
9. Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt Pieced by Noni quilted by me.
10. Bejeweled made by Annette quilted by me
11. White stars made and quilted by me.
12. Scrappy Squares with Tan background- made by Annette quilted by Computer
13. Soothing waters quilt. Made by Harmony quilted by Computer
14. Medallion Mystery quilt made by me quilted by computer
15. Circle 4 patches made by me quilted by computer
16. Purple Stars made by Karen quilted by me.
17. Gray T-blocks made by Annette quilted by computer & me. I am taking credit for standing by the machine all day.
18. Scrappy Crumb blocks made by Annette quilted by computer
19. Amy Butler Scrap quilt made by me-Quilted by Rob
20. Arctic Crystals made by Florence, quilted by me.
21. Rainbow ribbons made by Annette, quilted by computer
22. circle of geese, Made by myself and Laurie, quilted by Computer
23. Scrappy fun made by me, quilted by computer
24. Vintage Doilies made by Annette, quilted by me.
25. Window Pane. Modern travel bee of 2016. made and quilted by me.
26. Sparkle. Made and quilted by Me.
27. Quick Pillow panel quilt. Made and quilted by me.
This is my second feather sampler:
I made a series of YOu Tube videos on feathers. Which aren’t great. but I refuse to make a 3rd set. So we are just going to use the ones we have…the first one has been posted but Rob and I don’t communicate well…so the second and third one are in progress editing issues. Good news is that we bought a microphones to help with future videos. We keep learning new things as we go along….we might figure it all out by the end of the year. LOL!
Anyway…..I hope you all have a super fabulous day!!