Who are we kidding? I haven’t been reporting my stash because sometimes it’s better to be in denial…right? I mean come on…..but the truth is that I have purchased far less this year than most other years. So there we are.
But I have decided I have a pattern and book habit that should be broken. I cannot possibly make all of the projects in my lifetime that I have patterns for….I think I even have patterns from the 80’s…no kidding. So I am really considering making myself go on a fast next year and only make projects for patterns I own…I cannot buy any books or patterns and I really think I need to start unloading some of the patterns I have. Selling them or gifting them if I have already made them and know I am not going to make them again. why hold onto this stuff? I actually sold a set of embroidery patterns on Etsy that I did last year and it was nice to re-coop some of my money. We pay a lot of some of those sets and if we can get something back..might as well try. So I think I am going to start doing that. Anyhow.
I get to add some finishes to my list this week…YAHOO!!
Quilts I have made so far this year:
1.Neutral Love Wool Penny Project
2. Wool Confetti Project for T
3. Wool Penny Project ( big pink flower in the center)
4. Happy Little Trees
5. Christmas cookie exchange
6. Jelly Chain quilt
7. Kaffe Scrappy Ice Cream Quilt
8. Kaffe Magic carpet quilt
9. Kaffe hourglass quilt
10. Moda Be my Neighbor Quilt
11. Feather sample quilt for You Tube.
12. Embroidered Floral quilt
13. Resolutions quilt.
14. little wool Sampler
15. blue wool penny quilt
16. Tula pink Butterfly quilt
17. Cole’s graduation Quilt. I need to take pictures. ( I am not real happy with it. But I made one)
18. Second Feather Sampler
19. Tumbler quilt made and quilted by me.
20. Rag quilt made by me….Approved by Elvis.
21. blissful stars made by me…quilted by me.
22. pretty baby stars. made by me..quilted by me.
23. Long Time Gone made by me quilted by computer ( me)
24. Fabulous flowers Made and quilted by me.
Quilts that I have finished (These are mine….I just trade services ect) :
1. Scrappy Square in a squares quilt. Quilted by me made by Annette
2. Sidelights, Pieced & quilted by me.
3. Bee-utiful quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
4. Block Swap Quilt. Pieced & quilted by me.
5. Lion quilt. Pieced by JennT. & quilted by me.
6. Prairie Flower quilt pieced & quilted by me.
7. Fun Chicken quilt Pieced by Harmony, quilted by me.
8. Garden Cheater quilt. Pieced and quilted by me.
9. Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt Pieced by Noni quilted by me.
10. Bejeweled made by Annette quilted by me
11. White stars made and quilted by me.
12. Scrappy Squares with Tan background- made by Annette quilted by Computer
13. Soothing waters quilt. Made by Harmony quilted by Computer
14. Medallion Mystery quilt made by me quilted by computer
15. Circle 4 patches made by me quilted by computer
16. Purple Stars made by Karen quilted by me.
17. Gray T-blocks made by Annette quilted by computer & me. I am taking credit for standing by the machine all day.
18. Scrappy Crumb blocks made by Annette quilted by computer
19. Amy Butler Scrap quilt made by me-Quilted by Rob
20. Arctic Crystals made by Florence, quilted by me.
21. Rainbow ribbons made by Annette, quilted by computer
22. circle of geese, Made by myself and Laurie, quilted by Computer
23. Scrappy fun made by me, quilted by computer
24. Vintage Doilies made by Annette, quilted by me.
25. Window Pane. Modern travel bee of 2016. made and quilted by me.
26. Sparkle. Made and quilted by Me.
27. Quick Pillow panel quilt. Made and quilted by me.
28. Catch a Christmas Star made by Nellie quilted by me.
29. Yellow Paisleys Made by Annette. Quilted by Computer
30. Pumpkin Magic made by Round Robin quilted by Me.
I have another finish to share this week:
This sweet Halloween themed quilt. A few years ago I was involved in a round robin group. A local one here. I tried to start a few online..they worked well the first couple of years..and then they went sour…real sour. So many times the tops were stolen…it breaks my heart and I just haven’s started another because trust is a huge issue. Which is very sad because I really love round robin projects. I actually had several tops made in this group because we just kept it on going for a few years. It was a great group of ladies.
Well back in the day I had bought this Norman Rockwell themed Panel. They had several different ones in my LQS…they really weren’t popular. But I thought this one was cute…and I thought that I would like a variety of holiday themed quilts to give to each of my kids when they finally settled down….( Now I will probably be hoarding them all until I die because I don’t trust them..but I digress). So I thought a variety of different things would be nice so that they could choose ..instead of always making things that speak only me. But then once I had it…I didn’t know what to do with it. which is why I typically don’t buy panels….I think many of us have that issue. So why not throw it in the Round robin and see what the ladies come up with…They did a great job.
Here is a close up of the panel:
A close up of the pumpkins:
I had this backing in my stash already. I bought it on sale years ago…so I used it 🙂
I have it finished just in time to hang it this year..Honestly that is a first for me. I usually finish my holiday quilts just after the holiday has passed…so a win for me!
Thanks for following along!