I got a call at 6am from the district stating there was a late start today. Then I got a call stating it was a snow day..no school. It started snowing late last night and snowed all night …it’s no longer snowing. It’s the first “real” snow of the year. By that I mean it stuck to the ground & covered it for more than an hour. 🙂 It didn’t come until almost February. Weird.
It’s beautiful & bright. Love it! So today will be an indoor kind of day. I wish I had fixins for soup….it’s just that kind of day. But I will stick to the menu plan…..I have a goal in mind. I am determined to stick with it. 🙂
Perfect quilting weather, right?
I am trying to get through some of my quilt top bins. I don’t have many UFO’s to work on….well kind of —->Here’s the list again:
1. Quilt tops that just need to be quilted. I have 4 bins of unquilted quilt tops right now. ****This is what I am working on lately***
2. 9 patch quilt & Granny squares quilt.( I was going to work on these but need some white fabric…it’s on order)
3. My crazy quilt..I am not sure that this will get accomplished this year because it requires a lot of hand work.
4. My Felted Women wall hanging ( again all hand work)
5. my Crab Apple Hill ~Over the woods~ The embroidery is always being worked on but I haven’t even started the blocks **This is actually close to being accomplished*
6. Dear Jane
7. My colorful trees. I started these cool trees a few years ago that use a specific fabric. I really need to get these done.
8. I also have various embroidery projects that I started 10 years ago~ they are completely not anything in my style now but I just can’t let anything go…so I will have to work on them as well.
9. My Autumn wool BOM. I have only one block finished.
10. I have blocks from some exchanges I did this year. They are all the same blocks..but two completely different feeling quilts. SO I think I will need to add to both sets and make two different quilts.
11. Mystery Quilt. 1 step left and then I can start putting blocks together
12. Black, White, red & gray quilt. All cut out. Simple pattern. A few hours and it could be done.
My list is kind of stagnant because I have some labor intensive projects on there. 🙂
There is only 50 days until the official day of Spring. That should keep us going until garden season right?
I hope you all have a great day!