Ok So I had a few more finishes this week YAY! I can hardly believe how fast my list is growing. I feel sorry for Beth ( my binder) LOL. she is going to kill me.
I get to add backings for the Snowman Advent quilt & welcome sign 2.25 yards. I also get to add 1.5 yards for 2 bindings.
Fabric Count 48 yards + 2.25+1.5 =51.75
Personal finishes for 2014:
1. Scrappy Squares (pieced & quilted)
2. Amy Scraps (quilted)
3. Scrappy 500 HST (quilted)
4. Soothing Gray quilt ( quilted)
5. Modern Monkey Baby (quilted)
6. Dresden Flowers (flimsy)
7. The Grinch Quilt (quilted)
8. Mod Vintage Tablecloth quilt (quilted)
9. Scrappy Swoon (quilted)
10. Scrappy Owls (quilted)
11. Scrappy Postcards (quilted)
12. Double Delight (quilted)
13. Deep Sea Bubbles (quilted)
Scrappy Trade Quilts Finished:
1. Harmony’s Soothing water quilt (Quilted)
2. Plaid Bouquet (quilted) Made by Annette
3. Snowman Advent Calendar (quilted) made by Karin
4. Snowman Welcome sign (quilted) Made by Karin
5. Squared Origins (quilted) Made by Harmony
6. That Thirties Thing (quilted) Pieced By Annette ( will post this later today) Some pics are posted on Fb.
7. Wing It! Rectangled (quilted) pieced by Annette
8. Scrappy Origins (quilted) pieced by Harmony
Can you believe I have gotten 21 of my own quilts quilted in a Month? I can’t hardly believe it! That’s progress! I am not sure I can do any better than this? Hmmmm> Challenge?
So in 1 month I also used 50+ yards of fabric. At the end of the year with that kind of progress….can you imagine using 600 yards of fabric? I highly doubt that will be the case….But it will be interesting. For sure. I will check back in a bit with pictures of That Thirties thing. Have a great day!