It’s week 2….I am not sure I have much to share. But the good news is that I didn’t buy anything.:)
I did have another finish. I made a quilt for a friend of mine YEARS ago….every year I think to myself “I am going to finish that in time for her birthday this year” and every year I fail. Well I finally did. So I wont share it now…I will soon. It was made in all of her favorite colored fabrics and as soon as I saw it YEARS ago I thought I must make it for her. I hate to admit that it really didn’t take me that long to quilt….and yet I waited so long. Why do I do this to myself? I have no idea.
I will say the quilt is called Sidelights. I am sure you have seen it made several times in all sorts of ways. I will show it in a few weeks. I have some smaller projects that I am working on as well so I can have a few projects to show. I just haven’t had a lot of time for my own projects. I need to start counting yardage.
If I count all of those first several projects I would say 30 yards of fabric….that would be a low estimate. So we can start there from now on. and I will keep better track. I forgot that I was doing that before. I used 500 yards of fabric in one year.
Quilts I have made so far this year:
- Neutral Love Wool Penny Project
- Wool Confetti Project for T
- Wool Penny Project ( big pink flower in the center)
- Happy Little Trees
- Christmas cookie exchange
- Jelly Chain quilt
- Kaffe Scrappy Ice Cream Quilt
- Kaffe Magic carpet quilt
- Kaffe hourglass quilt
- Moda Be my Neighbor Quilt ( I forgot to add this last week)
Quilts that I have finished:
- Scrappy Square in a squares quilt. Quilted by me made by Annette
- Sidelights, Pieced & quilted by me.