1. Going through a list a friend sent to me from Eckhart Tolle. It’s Amazing. I am going to really dive into this. I actually do some of them already. One of them is blogging. 🙂
2. The smell of this candle in my studio…I lit it at 8:00 am. It just makes me happy.
I have not really smelled many in the collection. I will next time I go. But I smelled this. loved it and it’s been my new favorite. 🙂 But I love smelly things.
3. Dinner is already started. Smothered burritos. The mix is cooking so I just have to prepare it when it gets closer to dinner time. I always feel good when that is planned for the day.
4. Cold diet Pepsi. Not to be taken for granted……because my husband steals them when he doesn’t have any of his own pop.
5. My monthly bills are paid. 🙂
6. My front yard looks really great.
7. Yesterday I was praying in my studio and one of my sons came up to me and asked if I was ok. (I am sure it looked like I was crying) He pretty much stayed by my side the whole night. Even when I came home from bible study. He also gave me a hug goodnight. He’s not the typical hugger. So I know he was trying to comfort me. I love that. It’s put a spring in my step all day.
8. The sun is shining today.
9. I get to work in my studio. I get to do something that I love. I get to work with beautiful people that not only create with their hands but their hearts.
10. I know I am not alone.
11. Other than quilting/home I have no responsibility today. (which may seem like a lot to someone else…..LOL. But that is good for me)
12. I bought some books to bless others. That feels good. 🙂
13. I bought some books for myself. I am getting back into things that I have left behind for business and school. Next up Scrapbooking!
14. Baking. I am going to bake for my kids today.
15. Talking. I am so blessed that I get to talk to great people.
So those are the thoughts that will consume me today. Recognizing my blessings. Knowing I am loved. Knowing that I love with a ten gallon heart and just embracing all aspects of that.
I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!